FLUIDITY FULL-COVERAGE FOUNDATION - F5.70
- Regular price
- $9.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $9.00 USD
- Unit price
- Pro Tips
VALUE YOUR HUE
Available in 48 shades
Finally. A foundation throwing major shade. 50 to be exact. Shades to fit you. And you. And you. Because the shade struggle is real. Meet a long-wearing, full-coverage foundation that performs like a boss and is not caught in the middle or playing sides. But instead, values your hue (and your wallet). The shade game is officially over. Your face has finally found its place in the world. Say hello to an all-in kind of foundation. All the soft matte coverage. All the time. For all our babes.
- 24-hour-long wear
- Sweatproof, transfer-resistant, water-resistant
- Free of oils, fragrance, and parabens
- Great for all skin types (especially normal-to-oily skin)
LEVEL 1: Light
F1.10 (NEUTRAL: fairest with neutral undertones)
F1.20 (NEUTRAL: fairest with slightly yellow undertones)
F1.30 (COOL: fairest with pink undertones)
F1.40 (WARM: fair with yellow undertones)
F1.50 (NEUTRAL: fair with neutral undertones)
F1.70 (NEUTRAL: fair with slightly peach undertones)
F1.80 (WARM: light with yellow undertones)
F1.90 (OLIVE: light with neutral green undertones)
F1.110 (COOL: light with pink undertones)
LEVEL 2: Medium
F2.80 (WARM: medium with golden undertones)
F2.90 (WARM: medium with peach undertones)
F2.100 (WARM: medium with rich golden undertones)
F2.120 (NEUTRAL: medium with slightly pink undertones)
LEVEL 3: Tan
F3.10 (WARM: medium with slightly peach undertones)
F3.20 (OLIVE: medium with golden-green undertones)
F3.40 (NEUTRAL: medium tan with peach undertones)
F3.50 (NEUTRAL: tan with neutral undertones)
F3.60 (WARM: tan with golden undertones)
F3.70 (NEUTRAL: tan with slightly golden undertones)
F3.80 (COOL: tan with slightly red undertones)
F3.90 (WARM: tan with peach undertones)
F3.100 (OLIVE: tan with rich golden-green undertones)
F3.110 (NEUTRAL: deep tan with slightly red undertones)
F3.120 (WARM: deep tan with rich red undertones)
LEVEL 4: Rich
F4.10 (WARM: deep tan with golden undertones)
F4.20 (WARM: deep tan with rich golden undertones)
F4.30 (WARM: deep tan with golden peach undertones)
F4.40 (NEUTRAL: rich with neutral undertones)
F4.50 (WARM: rich with golden red undertones)
F4.60 (COOL: rich with cool red undertones)
F4.70 (WARM: rich with slightly red undertones)
F4.80 (NEUTRAL: rich with golden undertones)
F4.90 (WARM: rich with deep peach undertones)
F4.100 (WARM: rich with warm red undertones)
F4.110 (OLIVE: rich with neutral green undertones)
F4.120 (COOL: rich with deep red undertones)
LEVEL 5: Deep
F5.10 (COOL: rich with cool peach undertones)
F5.20 (WARM: deep with neutral golden undertones)
F5.30 (WARM: deep with rich peach undertones)
F5.40 (WARM: deep with golden undertones)
F5.50 (WARM: deep with rich red undertones)
F5.60 (NEUTRAL: deep with neutral undertones)
F5.70 (WARM: deepest with peach red undertones)
F5.80 (NEUTRAL: deepest with slightly golden undertones)
F5.90 (OLIVE: deepest with rich green undertones)
F5.100 (NEUTRAL: deepest with slightly red undertones)
F5.110 (WARM: deepest with rich red undertones)
F5.120 (NEUTRAL: deepest with neutral undertones)
Net Wt. 30 mL / 1 fl. oz.
HOW TO APPLY
Fluidity Full-Coverage Foundation looks bomb when it’s applied to prepped skin, the right amount of product is used, and it’s blended using the tools that are best for your skin type and the coverage you want. To get a totally flawless look, follow the steps below.
- Begin by cleansing your face. If you have dry skin, be sure to exfoliate. Follow with a moisturizer that’s developed for your skin type and a beauty oil, if you use one.
- Apply a Foundation Primer that’s formulated for your skin type. If you have combination skin, try using Revitalizer Foundation Primer in dry areas and Equalizer Foundation Primer in spots that tend to get shiny.
- Start application with a small, pea-sized amount of foundation. A little goes a long way.
- Use a damp Complexion Blending Beauty Sponge (especially if you have dry skin) to apply foundation. Or use a M439 Deluxe Buffer Brush in spots where you want the most coverage.
- This formula can set quickly, so continue by applying it in sections.
- If your skin is oily, set the foundation with Filter Effect Finishing Powder. If you have normal or combination skin, apply powder only to areas that get shiny (skip this step completely if you have dry skin).
- Finish with Continuous Setting Mist.
FOR A GLOWY FINISH
Mix one drop of your fave liquid highlighter into a pea-sized amount of foundation and apply using the steps above to get an all-over luminous look.
A FEW EXTRA TIPS
- Everyone’s skin tone varies, so decide if you want to match your foundation to your face, neck, or décolletage.
- When you’re looking for that perfect match, let the shade dry down completely before you decide if it’s the one.
- Remember that the depth of your skin tone can vary based on the season and your exposure to the sun, so the shade you wear in the summer might be totes different from your winter hue.
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Mica (CI 77019), Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Silica Silylate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, 1,2-Hexane Diol, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol. +/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Free Shipping On All Orders
Money Back Grantee
Money Back Grantee
30 Days Money Back Grantee